jigdo files (Testers needed)

Author: Christian Marillat
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: jigdo files (Testers needed)
Hi,

Works for me but we never know... So if you can test.

I uploaded .jigdo and .template files for my repository.

Files are in (Replaces <distro> and <arch> by what you want).

http://www.debian-multimedia.org/jigdo/<distro>/<arch>/jigdo-cd/

jigdo filename have the following name :

dmo-<distro>-<arch>-CD-1.jigdo

Yes, 'CD-1' isn't really necessary because for now we have only one CD.

for example for unstable i386, download the jigdo file with wget :

wget http://www.debian-multimedia.org/jigdo/unstable/i386/jigdo-cd/dmo-unstable-i386-CD-1.jigdo

And then call jigdo-lite.

jigdo-lite dmo-unstable-i386-CD-1.jigdo

wait and you have an iso image file to burn.

These files should work with any mirror.

In the list-cd directory you will find a compressed .list file who
contains all packages name installed in the image file.

You can find in the FAQ page the .iso images size (I'll move that in a
jigdo page later).

http://www.debian-multimedia.org/faq.php#q7

Christian