Re: blender doesn't play ball with debian-multimedia

Author: tv.debian@googlemail.com
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: blender doesn't play ball with debian-multimedia
04/11/2010 23:33, Christian Marillat wrote:
> "tv.debian@???" <tv.debian@???> writes:
>
> [...]
>
>> Thanks a million times ! This is great news.
>
> Packages uploaded.
>
> Christian

Outstanding ! It works very well here, fells snappier and free of the
minor interface glitches I had with the static version from blender.org.

I just carried out quick tests, I will give it more attention over the
week end and migrate all my machines to this new version, but it looks
like you have fixed this issue which has been a plague for me in a
record-breaking time !

Will you keep a Blender version in your repository, or try to get the
fix merged in Debian (almost sounds like a bad joke given the reaction I
got from my initial bug report...) ?

Thank you for your work, you totally deserve the award you got from
distrowatch[1] not long ago (congratulations!).

[1]http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20101004#donation