Re: XBMC 10.0-0.2: symbol lookup error: trace_flag

Author: Olivier Mehani
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: XBMC 10.0-0.2: symbol lookup error: trace_flag
On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 02:05:22PM +0100, Christian Marillat wrote:
> > I upgraded XBMC from unstable (on a squeeze system + unstable debian
> > multimedia).
> First don't mix up testing and unstable packages.

Yeah, I know, I'm playing with fire. I'm taking responsibility for that,
but I didn't want a full Unstable system.

> > So, FYI, I just grabbed the xmbc-dmo source and rebuilt the package
> > locally, then installed the xbmc-bin package, which fixed the problem.
> Instead install libva* packages from unstable.

That's what I suspected, and the first thing I checked. It was the
libva* packages from unstable which were having the problem. I did
rebuild them as well from the unstable sources, but the problem
remained.

--
Olivier Mehani <shtrom@???>
PGP fingerprint: 4435 CF6A 7C8D DD9B E2DE F5F9 F012 A6E2 98C6 6655