Re: Squeeze

Author: signal3
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: Squeeze
Oh, I'm sorry... that must have just happened recently. Okay... time for
dist-upgrade I guess... thanks for letting me know!

I'm gonna have to give it a try on the laptop first... maybe spend some time
getting used to kde4 on there too :-(

I really do tend to move slowly - but that's only because I don't move for
anybody ;-) Ah, Goodfellas, what a great movie.

-Cheers