Re: packaging bug in clementine

Author: Pedro Alejandro López-Valencia
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: packaging bug in clementine
On 04/10/2011 03:15 AM, Christian Marillat wrote:
> Tell me if I'm wrong, but clementine doesn't use projectm packages but
> instead is own version in 3rdparty directory.
>
> Christian

Hmm... You are right! I just recompiled the source package with pbuilder
and it uses its internal copy. The Build-Depends on libprojectm-dev
threw me off, being a qt app , it should use the qt library, right?

Anyway, I have checked the Ubuntu package as well (here:
<https://launchpad.net/~me-davidsansome/+archive/clementine-dev>) and it
doesn't have a Build-Depend on libprojectm-dev not libprojectm-qt-dev. :-)