Re: melt renders jpeg files incorrectly

Author: Stefan Zechner
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: melt renders jpeg files incorrectly

> Could you try the new mlt package 0.7.2+git20110530-0.0 in unstable ?
>
> Christian

Hi Christian,

I updated the whole system to unstable and this fixed my melt problem.

Although this update seems to break kdenlive in unstable.
When I load a project I receive a warning that all composite transitions are invalid and they are all gone afterwards.
Then, if I add a new composite transition to a clip the transition window shows only the drop down menu labeled composite. But all the composite transition properties are gone.

Getting the source packages and recompiling kdenlive fixed it.

thanks
Stefan