x264 presets not present?

Author: Perry Thompson
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: x264 presets not present?
I am using Debian Testing, and recently ffmpeg and I believe x264 have
been updated. Ever since the MMS protocol has been supported, as well as
transposing, which were missing in the last version of ffmpeg. However,
I am unable to convert any of my videos using ffmpeg and libx264. It
shows that the -vpre presets are not available. I have looked in
/usr/share/ffmpeg and I only seem to have lossless presets for libx264.

Is this a problem that I have caused or did something go wrong on your
end? Thank you in advance for helping fix this problem.