Re: Mythweb on Squeeze

Author: Nick Morrott
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: Mythweb on Squeeze
On 11 November 2011 12:05, Charles Barnwell <cgbarnwell@???> wrote:
> I am trying to install mythweb on Squeeze, but I get the following error.
>
> Setting up mythweb (0.24+fixes20110507-0.0) ...
> ln: creating symbolic link `/usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/data/music': No
> such file or directory
> dpkg: error processing mythweb (--configure):
>  subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1

Hi Charles,

I had the same issue a day or two ago. Manually creating:

/usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/data/

and then completing the installation of MythWeb worked as expected.

I also noted a missing dep for libvisual, which blocked MythMusic (and
the mythplugins metapackage) from being able to install.

Cheers,
Nick

--
Nick Morrott