Re: Missing deps for mediainfo (Testing/Wheezy)

Author: Christian Marillat
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: Missing deps for mediainfo (Testing/Wheezy)
Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie@???> writes:

> The recent build and migration of mediainfo (0.7.51-0.0) into
> dmo/testing requires versions of libmediainfo0 and libzen0 that have
> still not migrated from unstable:
>
> Depends:
>    - libmediainfo0 (>= 0.7.51).
>    - libzen0 (>= 0.4.23).

Fixed.

But I've a problem with britney ;)

britney is the tool who build the update_testing.txt file is
broken or related to hardware problems. Normally 30 minutes are needed
and for 10 days the job isn't finished after 3 hours. So the
update_testing.txt is not up to date and I don't know which package
should be moved in testing.

Last try was with mediainfo packages and as you can see, something was
missing.

Also my motherboard is dying. I have regular Xorg crash, gcc ICE since a
week. I spend (not the right time) some money (460€) to a new
motherboard, CPU, RAM and video card.

Should be here tomorrow.

Christian