Re: No more armhf packages

Author: Karl Kashofer
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: No more armhf packages
Hi Christian !

I have been using your excellent repository for a long time and i highly
appreciate your work for debian.

Thus i would be happy to fund an EFIKA Smartop or similar (i.e. in that
pricerange) for your work. Maybe someone else wants to chip in to get a
faster machine ?

If you let me know how much it costs in total i will transfer the money
to your bank account.

Hope that helps,
Cheers,
Karl