Re: No more armhf packages

Author: Karl Kashofer
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: No more armhf packages
Hi Christian !

Did you get any other offers of donations ? If not, can we proceed ?

I just saw that the raspberry pi is being shipped. You mentioned it
on-list, but I presume you do prefer the EFIKA, right ?

If you are ready to go, send me your postal address and i will get the
EFIKA sent to you in the next days.

Hope this helps,
keep up your repo, it has saved me many times !

Cheers,
Karl