Re: MythTV 0.25 beta

Author: Lennart Sorensen
To: Dale E. Martin
CC: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: MythTV 0.25 beta
On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 06:24:53PM -0400, Dale E. Martin wrote:
> Have you had any feedback on the unstable MythTV 0.25 release packages?
> Any thoughts on a stable backport? I'm happy to help out if there's
> anything I can do.

I have only had a few frontend crashes so far. Not that it is really
any different than 0.24 that way.

backend seems to have about as many failed recordings as 0.24 did,
so so far things look pretty good.

mythweb is surprisingly still incompatible with php 5.4, I was hoping
0.25 was going to fix that. To some extent mythweb might as well conflict
with php >= 5.4 in its current state. It simply won't run due to the
use of the now removed references in php.

But overall, 0.25 is working at least as well as 0.24 packages were.

--
Len Sorensen