Re: MythTV 0.25 in squeeze-backports

Author: Carsten Aulbert
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: MythTV 0.25 in squeeze-backports
Hi Christian

On 05/12/2012 03:19 PM, Christian Marillat wrote:

> MythTV 0.25 is now in squeeze-backports for i386 and amd64 arches.

Great, I was just giving it a shot, but a fonts package seems to be missing:

# apt-get -t squeeze-backports install mythtv mythtv-frontend
mythtv-database mythtv-backend mythtv-common
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

mythtv-common : Depends: fonts-droid but it is not installable

(also related question, is my apt-get line the supposed way to upgrade
from squeeze-backports?)

Cheers

Carsten