Re: new aacskeys version

Author: Christian Marillat
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: new aacskeys version
Eric Fernandez <zeb@???> writes:

[...]

> Actually we have lost the dmo1 patch files that were on the server. They contained
> the new Processing and Host keys (up to MKB v28) that are in the aacskeys-0.4.0e
> original zip file. I think it would be better to rebuild a proper 0.4.0e-orig file.
> The aacskeys-0.4.0e-orig should be based on aacskeys-0.4.0c-orig, updated for
> aacskeys.cpp from 0.4.0e zip file, and updated for the Processing and Host key
> files. If you wish, I can send you a working archive if that helps.

Certainly a bad idea for me to put this key file in the source
tarball. I just searched Google for a new aackeys file and are surprised
that lot of links goes to my tarball for the key file. I'll keep this
file in the debian diff file.

Otherwise debian/ProcessingDeviceKeysSimple.txt seems to be the latest
file. I see :

;V23/V25-V28

And diffstats don't display all diff info like :

,----
| Only in aacskeys-0.4.0e/debian: ProcessingDeviceKeysSimple.txt

`----

Christian