verifiability of Debian official repos

Author: mirovis
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: verifiability of Debian official repos
Hi!

I have an issue that is not directly related to deb-multimedia archives,
and I am writing this to
ask if I could still come forth on this list with my questions in the
matter.

The issue is indirectly related to DMO inasmuch as without the Debian
official repositories
there is no possible use of deb-multimedia.org repositories, and my
Debian is not really
complete without them.

I'd prefer making the question about the verifiability of Debian
official repositories for the reason
that I trust better Christian Marillat than the (I think it's outgoing)
current (?) leadership of Debian,
of which eversince I noticed the ban of the use of Debian in the name of
the website of DMO
archive, which I found upon investigating the matter after having found
that "ffmpeg" was
obsolete upon installing Debian a few months ago.

I have issue with the verifiability of Debian archives, more precisely
with the Testing Weekly Builds
jigdo repositories, I can not solve this issue myself, and I kindly ask
permission to post on the
issue here in this list

Miroslav Rovis,
Zagreb Croatia