MythTV 0.27 Metadata Lookup

Author: Martin Gallant
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: MythTV 0.27 Metadata Lookup
Upgraded my jessie backend to mythtv 0.27 yesterday.

I get status 128 errror from metadata lookup on all my recordings.

There is a permission issue with one of the metadata lookup scripts.
From the mythmetadatalookup.log:
mythmetadatalookup[17956]: E CoreContext mythsystemlegacy.cpp:165
(SetCommand) MythSystemLegacy(/usr/share/mythtv/metadata/Movie/tmdb3.py)
command not executable, eno: Permission denied (13)

Offending binary is installed chmod 644, changing to 755 appears to
fix the issue.

Apart from that all appears well with scheduling/recording/playback.
Upgrade to 0.27 was remarkably smooth. Thanks for packaging this for us.

--
Marty