Re: mythweb 0.27

Author: Josu Lazkano
To: dmo-discussion@deb-multimed...
Subject: Re: mythweb 0.27
2013/10/4 Christian Marillat <marillat@???>:
> Josu Lazkano <josu.lazkano@???> writes:
>
>> Hello,
>
> Hi,
>
>> I installed mythweb 0.27 (jessie) on a test machine and I have this
>> error message in the installation:
>>
>> Setting up mythweb (1:0.27.0-dmo1) ...
>> sed: -e expression #1, char 252: unknown option to `s'
>> dpkg: error processing mythweb (--configure):
>> subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1
>> Processing triggers for libc-bin ...
>> Errors were encountered while processing:
>> mythweb
>> E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
>
> Know bug :
>
> http://www.deb-multimedia.org/lurker/message/20130816.083054.e1ffa78b.en.html
>
> Try to change the mysql server password.
>
> Christian

Thanks for the quick reply.

I change the mysql "mythtv" password, but still same problem:

# apt-get install mythweb
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
mythweb is already the newest version.
1 not fully installed or removed.
After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] Y
Setting up mythweb (1:0.27.0-dmo1) ...
sed: -e expression #1, char 252: unknown option to `s'
dpkg: error processing mythweb (--configure):
mythweb

Need I to change mysql root password?

Best regards.

--