[...]

Author: Martin Gallant
To: dmo-discussion
New-Topics: Re: none
Subject: [...]
I think upgrading MythTV to 0.27 in testing broke nuvexport.
(This worked fine on 0.26, haven't tried since)
Note all export functions are tagged "disabled" and result in an error
if invoked

-----

$ nuvexport
Using ffmpeg for exporting.
What would you like to do?

1. Export to XviD (disabled)
2. Export to DVD (disabled)
3. Export to DivX (disabled)
4. Export to ASF (disabled)
5. Export to MP3 (disabled)
6. Export to PSP (disabled)
7. Export to MP4 (iPod) (disabled)
8. Export to H.264 (including iPod) (disabled)
9. Export to .nuv and .sql

q. Quit

Choose a function:

-----

I tried digging into the script, but did not find anything obvious.
(I'm not real good with Perl)
Is this a known issue? Is there a workaround?

Here is what is installed on my machine:

$ dpkg -l | grep nuvexport
ii  mythffmpeg
0.27.0-dmo2                       amd64        Special ffmpeg version
for nuvexport.
ii  nuvexport
0.25.1-dmo2                       all          script that interfaces
with MythTV to export your recordings

--
Marty