mythtv and pvr-150

Author: Rob Owens
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: mythtv and pvr-150
I'm having significant problems with my MythTV 0.26 system. I've read
that there are/were some bugs related to using the PVR-150 with MythTV
0.26. So I'm tempted to upgrade to 0.27, but I know I can't easily
downgrade to 0.26 if 0.27 turns out to be even worse...

So I'd like to hear the experiences of others. Is anybody using a
PVR-150, 250, or 350? What version of MythTV are you using, and is it
behaving itself? And regardless of what tuners you are using, has
anybody noticed better or worse performance when switching from 0.26 to
0.27?

Thanks

-Rob