Re: XBMC Alpha10 (Jessie)

Author: Martin Gallant
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: XBMC Alpha10 (Jessie)
Yes, turning off VDPAU fixes the video issue.
[Videos -Settings -> Playback -> Allow hardware acceleration (VDPAU)]

XBMC on my laptop was set up in windowed mode before the upgrade.
After upgrading, any keypresses would cause the cursor to jump around
erratically on the screen.
There was no way I could control the UI.
I changed the display by tweaking userdata/guisettings.xml and was
good after that in fullscreen mode.

Tried to go back to windowed mode this morning, and it works.
So never mind, I guess, but be aware there may be an issue with the
upgrade path.

Thanks and Merry Christmas,

--
Marty