Re: running mythtv-setup as myself?

Author: Jon N
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: running mythtv-setup as myself?
Hi,

Thanks. I ran the command and filled in the data (left the password
prompt empty) and reran the mysql command from Ariel's post above:

ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'mythtv'@'localhost' (using
password: YES)

I did check ~/.mythtv/config.xml but it appears unchanged (I wasn't
sure if the password would change). I notice it says '...@'localhost'
when my hostname is 'Bedlum', is that significant? I used 'Bedlum'
when reconfiguring mythtv-common, and it is in config.xml.

Thanks,
Jon

--
Jon