Re: Handbrake in wheezy

Author: Johan Kröckel
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: Handbrake in wheezy
> Johan Kröckel <johan.kroeckel@???> writes:
>
> [Would be nice if you stop to top post.]
>
>> I dont know whether 0.9.9 crashes, too. I only tried 0.9.8. I just
>> pointed to 0.9.9 in testing (but did not try it), because I want sure
>> the version difference between them was on purpose.
>
> Try pakcages from http://www.deb-multimedia.org/tests/ built against
> stable-backports packages (for the latest libx264 packages).
>
> Christian

libx264-140 or libx264-142? The later is not available for wheezy in
your repository. But using libx264-140 its the same problem.
Now I tried the oneiric versions from the handbrake ppa (last stable
aka 0.9.9ppa1 as well as snapshot aka 5525svnppa1) and both running
fine so far, but dont depend on libmkv0 and libx264.