Re: [mythtv-users] mythtv-backend.service should now be usin…

Author: Ian Campbell
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] mythtv-backend.service should now be using Type=notify
Hi Christian,

This seems like good advice, I tested it (on 1:34.0+really34-dmo3) with
an override file:

$ cat /etc/systemd/system/mythtv-backend.service.d/override.conf
[Service]
# http://lists.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2024-June/413805.html
Type=notify

It appears to do the right thing since your packages already link to
libsystemd.

In `systemctl status mythtv-backend` I now see an extra:

Cheers,

Ian.