MythTV current version.

Author: Dan Serban
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: MythTV current version.
I have been lurking in the background hoping to see the mythtv packages
get upgraded to the stable -fixes branch. I'm wondering if that's
something you have considered Christian?

I was hesitant to suggest the move as the mythtv project is currently
(probably almost done) porting their VCS to git. github.com/MythTV is
where you'll find more information. I think the wiki also has
information on the branches available.

-fixes has a lot of bugs squashed, and I've been waiting patiently for
the debian packages to go there, I was just wondering if it's anywhere
near on the horizon.