Re: debian multimedia and unattended-upgrades?

Author: Andres Cimmarusti
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: debian multimedia and unattended-upgrades?
> DMO doesn't have a security repo, but instead packages are uploaded
> directly in stable when needed, so a simple "apt-get update&& apt-get
> dist-upgrade" should do the trick.

I know that works. But the unattended-upgrades package in Debian
should allow you to even skip this step and automatically download and
install the upgrades without one's supervision and super-user / sudo
apt commands. There must be a way to include the DM repo in
/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/10periodic or
/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/50unattended-upgrades, I just haven't found the
time to sit and read the documentation, though at a first glance it
didn't seem vary instructive.