Re: Is there anybody still active on that list? Was: RME HDS…

Author: Ariel
To: Ralf Mardorf
CC: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: Is there anybody still active on that list? Was: RME HDSPe AIO firmware and driver

On Sun, 5 Jun 2011, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> I wonder if there anybody is using this mailing list. I don't receive
> any mails! (Not only regarding to my thread). I completely received not
> a single mail from this list.

Yes, this list is active, but A: No one has any idea what the problem you
are having is, and B: This is the wrong list for alsa issues, which
incidentally is probably the cause of A.

This is a list for issues and feedback regarding the packages hosted at
debian-multimedia.org and packaged by Christian Marillat.

I guess when you saw "multimedia" in the name you assumed it was about
sound and video, but it's actually not, sorry. Search for an ALSA mailing
list.

     -Ariel