Re: Problems with hulu/flash/libhal

Author: Ross Boylan
To: kamaraju kusumanchi
CC: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: Problems with hulu/flash/libhal
mythtv@tv:~$ dpkg -l iceweasel \*flash\* | grep ^ii
ii  flashplayer-mozilla     3:11.2.202.559-dmo3 amd64
Macromedia Flash Player
ii  iceweasel               38.5.0esr-1~deb8u2  amd64        Web
browser based on Firefox
ii  libhal1-flash           0.3.2-dmo2+bp1      amd64
Compatibility library to allow playback of flash DRM content

flashplugin-nonfree is from Debian, not dmo, I think, and so may not
mix well with libhal1-flash from dmo.
Ross