Re: vlc problems?

Author: Dale Harris
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: vlc problems?
On Sat, Mar 12, 2016 at 1:45 AM, Christian Marillat <marillat@???> wrote:
> On 12 mars 2016 06:22, Dale Harris <rodmur@???> wrote:
>
>> I switched to 1:2.2.2-dmo3, and it's still having problems, so perhaps
>> something changed in one of the libraries.
>
> Works for me. Maybe this problem is related to the windows manager or X
> driver.
>
> Here I use xfwm4 and Nvidia driver.

hmm, okay, I'm using fluxbox, and I guess the Intel driver, this is
kind of an old system, but suits most of a purposes. I haven't seen
any issues with any other applications and the window manager. I
compiled up vlc 3.0 and it's having the same issues. So I'm a little
confused. I guess I could try a different window manager.

--
Dale Harris
rodmur@???