2.6.26-2-686 kernel oops

Author: signal3
To: Jose Juan Montiel
CC: dmo-discussion
Subject: 2.6.26-2-686 kernel oops
No problem Jose. I've been using debian and the dmo repo for some time now,
may as well try to give /something/ back... it's a pretty small price to pay
:-)

Now, if only someone would help me avoid the kernel panic that reliably
happens whenever I watch the s-video input of my wintv card using mplayer
and concurrently scp a bunch of files to my Lenny+dmo based machine :-(

Maybe I should switch back to FreeBSD - I don't remember having this problem
over there.

Anyway, dmesg and some trace info available upon request (of course I can
always reproduce the problem and provide further details if necessary).