Re: 2.6.26-2-686 kernel oops

Author: signal3
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: 2.6.26-2-686 kernel oops
I hate replying to my own emails but... this:

http://linux.bytesex.org/v4l2/faq.html#lookup

could actually be my problem. Would still love to hear anyone's similar
experiences.

Regardless, this isn't really dmo related so... I'll try to look elsewhere.

Oh, yeah... thanks again for all the great packages ;-)